I founded Pamoja Kilimanjaro & Safaris to share with others my love of the natural beauty and rich cultures in my home country. As a young child growing up in Rombo Village at the foothills of the Kilimanjaro Mountain, I listened with great interest to stories my uncle told me about his adventures as a safari guide. I too wanted to help people achieve their dream adventure!
I am committed to offering personalized and quality trekking and safaris. I started as a porter in 2004 and worked very hard to learn my profession. Over the years I have gained practical experience and training. I am KINAPA (Kilimanjaro National Parks) certified, which includes medical training, I have a college-level Advanced Certificate in Tourism and I am an active member of the Kilimanjaro Guides Association.
- Our guides are all KINAPA certified with years of experience. Each of the lead guide has significant experience climbing and trekking Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mt. Meru and other smaller mountains. The lead safari guides are also well-trained with extensive knowledge of the local wild life, plants, topography, and cultures.
- Our cooks are well-trained to provide you with healthy meals and safe drinking water.
- Our porters are trustworthy and strong
Why choose Pamoja Kilimanjaro & Safaris?
- We are a locally owned and operated company committed to excellent service! We place your interests and your safety as our top priorities.
- We specialize in personalizing your adventure! We welcome requests and do everything we can to make sure you have a dream adventure.
- We carefully select and train our guides! They are experienced, well-qualified, patient, and customer-centered.
- We provide quality equipment (tents, chairs, tables, etc.)
- For safari customers, we use reliable 4x4 open – roof vehicles.
- We pay all of our employees’ fair wages.